SportyBet is one of the sports betting and gaming companies that is Nationally recognized and Licensed to operate in Nigeria. SportyBet Nigeria is licensed by the National Lottery Regulatory Commission (NLRC) under License No 0001014.
The founder of SportyBet is Sudeep Remnani who is an investor in fintech and mobile payments. Currently, SportyBet is only operating in Kenya, Nigeria, Ghana, and Zambia. Notably, its players can bet on Football, Basketball, Volleyball, Tennis, and other simulated games. SportyBet was founded in the year 2012 and its headquarters is in Calabar, Nigeria.
This article provides heads up about sportybet, its registration process, and the bonus.
Overview of SportyBet
Sportybet Nigeria is one of the best betting sites in Nigeria out there, It also has a strong presence in four other African countries which includes Nigeria, Tanzania, Ghana, and Kenya. To stake on games on this site, you’ll need to sign up for an account, but most importantly, you must reach the internationally recommended age to bet, which is 18 years worldwide.
It is estimated that around the world, over a billion people are known now to bet, and sportybet has a fair market share.
SportyBet Sign up process and Bonus
When signing up for SportyBet, Sportybet gives a registration bonus of 135% of your first-time bonus which could be high as up to NGN10000. Interestingly, there are numerous bonuses that follow suit periodically, this includes discounts in bets and many more. For you to claim such a bonus, you only need to register and become a member.
The registration process is simple as explained here:
- Visit the company’s website- www.sportybet.com. Click on ‘Register’.
- Locate this particular link on the top right of the site.
- Enter your phone number and create a secure password.
- A verification code will be sent via a text message to your phone number.
- Enter the code and proceed to complete your registration process.
- You now have a sportybet account, all you need next is to deposit and staking on your favorite sports.
What Nigerians Like About Sportybet:
The pros are:
- Easy to navigate user interface.
- The fastest payout betting site in Nigeria in less than 5 minutes.
- Supportive and prompt response customer care.
- Multiple markets and varieties of games to bet on.
- SportyBet provides a live streaming feature that is fast and real-time.
- SportyBet gives a startup bonus that helps a new punter get more win chance.
- Duly licensed to operate in Nigeria under the regulatory body.
However, the cons include:
The SportyBet sports betting site has numerous sports to offer. Notably, it provides the members with local and foreign sports and multiple seasonal games. As a result, there are no complaints of particular fixtures to bet on. Additionally, it has wide betting coverage with an estimate of 200 markets. Its sports market is wide hence its popularity. SportyBet also offers an appealing interface and navigating through such a website is also user-friendly.
SportyBet Customer Care
If you have a problem with SportyBet, you can get help through social media such as Twitter and Facebook handles or go through the FAQ page for a common issue. Additionally, you can raise your query privately with customer care services available for 24 hours.
Sporting activities in Nigeria are continuously on the rise hence increased betting. SportyBet has become a household name in Nigeria because of the great market strategy. It is legally registered by LSLB (Lagos State Lotteries Board). Its popularity also results from adequate customer care and prompt payment.
SportyBet has an Android app but the iOS app is not available. The mobile interface is quite appealing and you can download it as long as your device is compatible.
SportyBet is an amazing sport betting platform that provides you with sort-after betting opportunities. The platform provides numerous betting options and the players can select the preferred ones.